The successful Recruiter will use specialty publications, organizations, and the Internet to develop a network and gather information that can be used to make sales calls, recruit, and assign/place candidates. The Professional recruiter is expected to spend time equally in the core business areas of: Recruiting, Marketing, Job Order/Matching, Application, Quality, and Management.
Professional Recruiter Performance Objectives:
- Make sales calls and assign/place candidates at new business accounts and existing clients for search and contract business.
- Expand and maintain existing client accounts by continuing to assign/place candidates.
- Prep candidates and clients for the selection process.
- Expand the Express presence in the community and specific business niche.
- Communicate daily with all other Express staff.
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Weston, WI since 2013. We focus on helping people find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 60+ companies in Marathon County and the surrounding area.